15.6" LED 12V TV with Integrated HD & SD Satellite (DVB-S2), Analogue & Digital Terrestrial (DVB-T), DVD & USB
The CTV16SDVD is the latest product in a new generation of LED 12V TV’s with integrated Free-to-Air Satellite receiver as well as the normal Digital Terrestrial Tuner (also known as Freeview), this makes it ideal for the camping and marine due to it’s flexibility of reception.
The TV is designed with a mobile environment in mind, it is 12V powered (with AC adapter also supplied) and the 12V input is regulated from 10.7 – 26V DC making it suitable for 12V and 24V applications. The build of the TV has shock resistance inherent in the design protecting components from travel induced vibration which standard home-use TVs are not resilient to.
There are two great features which are currently unique to the Megasat TV:
- USB record from either DVB-T or DVB-S (using the same USB storage device – not included).
- UK channel line up; as well as the DVB-T resolving the channel line up the satellite channels are pre-loaded in a UK configuration with a logical order; BBC1 = channel 101, BBC2 = 102, ITV1 = 103 etc.
This saves a great deal of time in downloading channels and re-ordering them, however, the software is flexible to allow the line-up to be changed to suit individual choice afterwards to suit specific requirements.
With such a comprehensive capability the TV is both convenient and space-saving; less individual boxes (DVD & Satellite receiver), less cables to hide, less remotes to find.
Mounting is either via the installed stand for free-standing use or via the addition of a Vesa 100 mount for fixed or swivelling installations.
- Built-in satellite & terrestrial tuner – less space, cables & remotes!
- HD & SD satellite channels – Free-to-Air channels from UK & Europe
- UK channel line up pre-programmed
- USB record: plug in USB stick or HDD and record from satellite or DVB-T
- Latest low-power brilliant LED screen
- Slim & low-weight, yet study construction for mobile environment
- 12V or 24V power
- On/off switch for zero standby consumption